The Dog’s Bed, Premium Plush Orthopedic Waterproof Memory Foam Dog Bed, Eases Pet Arthritis, Hip Dysplasia & Post Op Pain, Quality Therapeutic, Supportive Bed, Large 40” x 25” x 6” (Grey Plush)
Brand: The Dog's Balls
Color: Grey Plush
- Large 40" x 25" x 6" plus 4" end pillow (Grey Faux Fur top with Suede sides) waterproof protective inner & durable hypoallergenic soft plush/suede fabric outer. 4" base, high stability premium foam and 2" of premium grade, high density, extremely comfortable, high-care, orthopedic memory foam
- Excellent medical grade orthopedic support for older dogs providing therapeutic comfort for arthritis pain, muscle stiffness, hip dysplasia, arthritis and aching joints, contouring perfectly to your dog for maximum comfort and a sound night's sleep
- A waterproof removable and washable inner protects The Dog's Bed from accidents and incontinent issues. Wash cover & inner seperately with the zipper closed, preferably by hand or on a gentle wash cycle. Fabric resistant to molds, mildews and dust mites - replacement covers available from amazon.com/shops/thedogsballs
- Premium grade, high quality, luxury memory foam and support foam, tested by experts to provide your dog with a sleeping experience in line with 5 star hotels whilst providing uniform and contour-balanced support - The Ultimate Dog Bed
- Suitable for all dogs, at any age, particularly those who love to stretch out and laze about offering them probably the world's most comfortable and luxurious sleeping bed - and quite possibly even more comfortable than your sofa or bed
Package Dimensions: 27.0 x 9.3 x 7.6 inches
Publisher: The Dog's Balls
Probably The World's Most Comfortable Dog Bed...
What's better than a great night's sleep? Not much hey! We offer your dog exactly that. In response to body heat and pressure our premium bed molds to your dog's body evenly distributing their body weight, returning to its original shape once your dog leaves.
What Is Memory Foam?
Designed in the mid-60's by NASA for airplane seats, it is made from viscoelastic. It's highly energy absorbent, soft and extremely comfortable. There are differing grades of memory foam, each providing differing levels of comfort.
Benefits of Memory Foam?
It improves sleep. It relieves painful pressure points. Elderly dogs and dogs with arthritis and other joint concerns need thick, supportive beds. They should provide plenty of push back rather than sinking when the dog lies down. For dogs prone to bladder leakage our beds are perfect as they're waterproof and fully machine washable.
Is your dog suited to The Dog's Bed - Memory Foam?
All dogs have different sleeping styles. Before you purchase a dog bed, observe your dog in his napping position. For dogs that are kind to their sleeping quarters memory foam is worth the extra cost. In terms of maximum support, tests have found that memory foam offers the highest level of support and comfort. If your dog is a chewer and you want the luxury of memory foam for your dog then rest assured we stock replacement covers for accidents. Dogs that are hard core 'nesters' prefer a plush style bed style.
If your dog seems to like to use a pillow for his head he might like our pillow memory bed version. A bolster bed can also be a good option for a dog that likes to lie on his side, as long as it's big enough. Dogs who flop down and spread out also love our memory foam beds. And of course all lazy dogs too - and why not?
We're always here for you - drop us a message at any time.